- Frustrated with your life, feeling like you just can’t move forward, even though you know you have a lot of potential?
Do you feel like…
- There must be something wrong with you.
- You don’t know why you keep doing this/why you can’t stop.
- You’re anxious all the time; you have a hard time sleeping or keeping your thoughts straight.
- You don’t know whether what they’re telling you about yourself is true?
Have you already tried…
- Talking to your friends & family
- reading self-help books
- following self-help social media accounts
…to try to find the right way forward?
And that if you could just…
- Get a good night’s sleep
- Put together a few days or weeks of sobriety
- Have that conversation with them
- Take better care of yourself/your body
- Be less crazy/reactive/needy
…everything would be better?
You don’t have to figure this out on your own.
How we treat ourselves and others is usually tied to our upbringing. It’s possible to heal from those experiences, to become the best possible you, with greater clarity, groundedness, and wisdom.